Human Resource Intern
Kake Di Hatti is an iconic eatery located at Delhi 6 (Chandni Chowk), serving authentic North Indian food across four generations for more than seven decades, since 1942. Kake Di Hatti’s signature Naans & dishes are prepared using traditional methods & blends of different herbs and spices, such as Hamamdasta, providing unmatched dishes with a distinct taste in addition to serving the biggest Naan in the country, for which the restaurant is known as “King of Naan™”.
- Coordinate all new hire orientation activities/logistics related to the scheduling and preparation of new hire materials, overseeing checklists for all required tasks necessary to onboard new employees and consultants.
- Support staff with HR-related issues, including, compensation benefits, misconduct, and any problem resolution.
- Maintain/update HR records and employee files and schedule interviews.
- Work closely with payroll and other departments, exercising the utmost discretion while working with highly confidential information.
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset.
- Should be fluent in Hindi and English.
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems.
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience working in HR.
- Detail-oriented and organisational nature.
- Fully Remote.
- Performance based stipend after second month.
- Be a core part of a young team of entrepreneurs.
How to Apply?
Send us your complete application with the subject line as the role that you are applying for and a few details about you on firstname.lastname@example.org